Steel in the News
Back to all posts
Posted by Geoff Weisenberger on October 1, 2007 at 9:06 AM.
The 2007 World Steel Bridge Symposium marches into New Orleans in just a couple of months. Hosted by the National Steel Bridge Alliance, a division of AISC, the annual event will take place December 4-7 at the Sheraton New Orleans Hotel. WSBS will host steel bridge owners, designers, and contractors from around the world to discuss all aspects of steel bridge design and construction. The exhibit hall will be full of products and services to advance the state-of-the-art of the steel bridge industry, and attendees will learn about the latest innovations in steel bridges.
Program features will include:
- Short-span bridges
- Intermediate-span bridges
- Case studies featuring the use of high-performance steel
- Modular and accelerated bridge construction
- Restoration, rehabilitation, and re-use
- Fabricating, constructing, and erecting
- Innovative bridge designs
- Inspection and maintenance
If you are interested in exhibiting or sponsoring at the 2007 WSBS, please contact Jody Lovsness at 402.758.9099 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information on the symposium, visit www.steelbridges.org.