Steel in the News
Back to all posts
Posted by Alison Trost on July 7, 2010 at 9:25 AM.
The 2010 drafts of several of the Steel Joist Institute’s standards are available for public review from now until August 15, 2010. The documents are:
- Standard Specification for Open Web Steel Joists, K-Series and Load Tables
- Standard Specification for Longspan Steel Joists, LH-Series and Deep Longspan Steel Joists, DLH-Series and Load Tables
- Standard Specification for Joist Girders
- Code of Standard Practice for Steel Joists and Joist Girders
- Standard Specification of Composite Steel Joists CJ-Series
- Code of Standard Practice for Composite Steel Joists
These specifications are available for download on the SJI website at www.steeljoist.org/ansi2010 along with the review forms. Please submit comments using the forms provided online to Robert R. Hackworth, SJI’s managing director, at email@example.com by August 15, 2010, for consideration. Copies also are available on CD for $25 by calling 434.525.7377.
For more information, visit www.steeljoist.org.