Steel in the News
Back to all posts
Posted by Tasha Weiss on May 23, 2013 at 4:34 PM.
StrucSoft Solutions, a developer and distributor of BIM software components, is offering a free webinar next Thursday for structural engineers looking to speed up design and verification of structural steel connections.
The webinar will provide an introduction to LIMCON, a Windows-based, graphical software tool that allows you to quickly and easily design and check steel connections in both SI metric and U.S. customary units, using the latest code from AISC 360-10 LRFD and ASD, BS 5950, AS 4100 and CAN/CSA-S16-09.
In this informational webinar you’ll learn how you can:
- Easily choose and plug in hundreds of standard steel connection types, including support for multiple-row moment and end plate connections
- Perform calculations in real time
- Check bolt and weld groups
- Check support for multiple codes
- View connections in realistic 3D
- Integrate detailing with DXF output
The webinar will begin at 2:30 p.m. EST.
For more information about LIMCON, visit www.strucsoftsolutions.com/products/limc