Steel in the News
Back to all posts
Posted by Tasha Weiss on March 5, 2013 at 4:25 PM.
How would you like to win free admission to the more than 100 top-notch educational sessions and 200 state-of-the-art exhibits at this year’s NASCC: The Steel Conference? AISC is giving away 14 complimentary full registration passes (each worth $470) to the conference — the premier educational and networking event for those involved in the design and construction of fabricated steel buildings and bridges — which is taking place in St. Louis April 17-19, at America’s Center Convention Complex. Simply join AISC’s Facebook and Twitter pages and answer NASCC trivia questions for a chance to win!
Each day from March 7-20, AISC will post a NASCC-related trivia question to its Facebook (www.facebook.com/AISCdotORG) and Twitter (www.twitter.com/aisc) pages at exactly 7 p.m. CST. The first person to email (not post or tweet!) the correct answer to email@example.com will receive a complimentary full registration to the conference, which includes admission to all technical sessions, the exhibition hall and Welcome Reception, keynote address and the T.R. Higgins Award Lecture. It also includes admission to all Structural Stability Research Council sessions, all Technology in Steel Construction Conference sessions and the full Bridge Track.
Rules and how to enter:
- In your email submission to firstname.lastname@example.org, you must include: your first and last name, your answer to the trivia question and a link to either your Twitter handle or Facebook profile page. If one of these social media profiles is not listed, you are rendered ineligible, even if you answered the question correctly.
- You must “like” AISC’s Facebook page or follow @AISC on Twitter to be eligible for the contest.
- If you are the first person to correctly answer the question, you will be contacted the following business day and your mailing address will be requested.
- The answer to the question will be posted to AISC’s social media pages the following day with the winner’s name. You may win the contest only one time.
- Complimentary registration for the conference does not include travel or hotel expenses, or admittance to the short courses, tours, boxed lunches or the Conference Dinner: A Night at City Museum. Attendees may register for these events for an additional cost through the registration website at www.aisc.org/nascc.
- The complimentary registration certificate is non-transferable and cannot be used to credit attendees who are already registered for the conference. No refunds will be given.
For questions about the contest or entry process, please contact AISC’s Victoria Cservenyak at email@example.com. For more information about The Steel Conference, visit www.aisc.org/nascc.