Steel in the News
Back to all posts
Posted by Tasha Weiss on October 10, 2011 at 9:15 AM.
The Applied Technology Council (ATC) is seeking an experienced full-time structural engineering professional to manage projects in its Redwood City, Calif., office. Responsibilities include:
- supervision and management of project personnel;
- report review and technical writing;
- technical proposal development;
- supervision and execution of quality control of ATC product and report development activities;
- communication of information on ATC products and events, including presentations at technical meetings and conferences.
Qualifications for the position include: postgraduate degree(s) in civil or structural engineering and/or a professional license as a Civil or Structural Engineer; five or more years of design or research experience in earthquake or structural engineering; demonstrated leadership skills and experience.
For additional qualifications and desired expertise for the position, a complete job description and instructions for submitting an application are available on the ATC website at http://bit.ly/odtJL1.
Salary for the position is negotiable and will be commensurate with qualifications and prior experience. The closing date for this position is November 30, 2011.