Steel in the News
Back to all posts
Posted by Geoff Weisenberger on August 7, 2008 at 2:13 PM.
The Structural Engineers Building Conference and Expo is the only annual conference to focus simultaneously on the most up-to-date technical issues in the successful completion of buildings, and the necessary management issues to increase your business expertise.
Thursday, October 2nd and Friday, October 3rd, 2008
Hyatt Regency Atlanta
265 Peachtree Street, NE
Atlanta, GA 30303
2008 CONFERENCE THEMES:
- Building Codes: Navigating Your Way through the Updates and Changes
- Wind Design: Mitigating the Effects of Natural Hazards on the Built Environment
- Industry Evolution: Market Changes Affecting Your Business
- Business Management: Successful Strategies for Effective Leadership
- Technical Innovation: Cutting Edge Building Design Techniques and Tools
For more information visit www.SEBuildings.com.