Steel in the News
Back to all posts
Posted by Tasha Weiss on August 23, 2011 at 1:23 PM.
AISC’s Fall 2011 Louis F. Geschwindner Seminar Series kicks off in September with more than 20 cities and several seminar topics to choose from. Register before September 9 at www.aisc.org/seminars and you’ll receive a $50 discount.
Enhance your professional development and earn CEUs/PDHs by attending the course that is right for you:
- Leverage Your Knowledge with the 2010 AISC Specification and the 14th Edition Steel Construction Manual
- Seismic Braced Frames - Design Concepts and Connections
- HSS Connections / Dos & Don’ts of Steel Construction
- Step-By-Step Design of a Low-Rise Office Building with Seismic Considerations
- Steel Camp - A two-day continuing education event in Charlotte, N.C. October 6-7. Sessions include Effective Steel Design, Welded Connections and more.
To see a map of all seminar locations go to AISC’s website, here.
Visit www.aisc.org/seminars for more information on AISC’s Fall Seminar Series, registration and pricing.